Thursday, March 10, 2011

OOPSIE!!!

So, Im very sorry about the abrupt end to my last post but I accidently posted it before I was done. AHHHH! Anyway like I was saying.. D and I are still trying to have a baby it's been a very emotional and spiritual adventure to say the least. But if I would take away anything that my Dad's transplant has given us (besides the transplant of course :) it's that God has a plan for everyone of us. It has also shown me patience in the Lord is something I need to master. I have to give it up to him and live and let God! I think that the stress of my dad's no longer condition will really help as well. Hopefully soon I can get on and blog all about my baby-to-be! But in the meantime I'll continue to have faith and remember that it WILL happen I just have to be patient! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment